Tuesday, November 25, 2008
i am having such a lovely time here in california. seeing my dearest friends and sweet cousin. shopping down melrose and eatting cake at little cafes. buying christmas gifts and finding the cutest little black flats, for myself. seeing a certain celebrity (he was very much a cutie) and taking tons of fun pictures.
i have no time to actually post with pictures and tell of my adventures. but i promise to when i get home. tomorrow i leave very very early to head to georgia. how exciting. seeing my sweet charles michael after such a long time. i have tiny butterflies in my stomach and my little cheer faires in my head are jumping up and down for joy.
im off to pack and get to sleep. Night!
much love to all,
Sunday, November 23, 2008
yesterday i had taekwondo testing. hehe. it was my first test. i only just started. i was so nervous but i broke a board and passed my test. after passing i hurried home to finish packing and leave for the airport. such a long drive it was. but such a yummy lunch to make up for the long drive. a sweet pastery and green tea.
california isnt as cold as where i live now. but it was still cold. so i cozzied up to the fire for a short while while i waited for my best friend to get to the hotel. shes spending thanksgiving here from hawaii!! i was so happy to see her.
thank you again for the smile bringing comments! i am off to get ready for the day. today i will spend at Disney Land. i will be back with magical pictures for you all. and i will be sure to reply if not tonight tomorrow morning.
have a lovely weekend!
Friday, November 21, 2008
i think i had a few tears drop down my face.
i will get over it. tonights sleep hopefully will give me sweet dreams and ill wake up to a better day than today. do u think so? i sure hope so.
i have to pack my bag tonight for tomorrows flight to california. my sister has been so sweet to let me use her computor, so i will post in the morning before i am off flying in the clouds.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
off to bed i am, after a cup of tea. i wish sweet dreams to all.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
a cup of sugar cookie sleigh ride tea. vanilla cake. christmas music. chocolate covered strawberries. jasmine tea. lots of studying for different tests. packing bit by bit. alterations to a dress i bought 3sizes to big. card games with my sister. food fights with my mother. dancing and singing. napping. long phone conversations. sweet smiles. dreaming. painting. more smiling. sugar plum spice tea. laughing. picture taking. staring up at the stars. milk and cookies. christmas shopping. lots of planing and thinking for the future. and slowly wrapping pretty little gifts.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Hmmmmm, 6unimportant things that make me happy...
1. When im walking down the street and a perfect stranger compliments me. i get that cheerful, happy, lighthearted feeling inside that makes my day all the brighter.
2. Falling asleep outside under the stars. Theres something about the outside wind quietly blowing against my skin and the rustling of the leaves, the glowing of the moon, and the dark night sky. its so relaxing and peaceful.
3. Candles! Candles! Candles! Have i mentioned i love candles? the lovely smell of candles and the flicker of the light in a dark room. If i go out shopping, and all i buy is a candle i am as happy as a little kid in a candy shop.
4. Writing and sending secret letters to friends. I love to write and decorate little notes to send to my friends, as well as boyfriend. I love the feeling i get when i find a letter in the mail for me. i want all my friends to have that happy feeling once in a while to.
5. Going out for breakfast. Its my favorite. The smell of sweet yummy pancakes and eggs with some blueberries and strawberries, in a cute little cafe, the sun rising, and the morning freshness. it all makes me very very happy.
6. When im woken up with a call from charles micheal. it doesnt happen alot. he's a few hours ahead of me. so when i get a call from him saying goodmorning at 4am it puts the biggest smile on my face. and i fall back asleep with my sweet smile.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
the snow didnt last all day. it melted by the afternoon. but what a beautiful site to wake up to. my winter wonderland. the day was still cold enough to have hot chocolate. yummm!
i cut out pictures from my nylon magazines to make a collage on a plain white envolope. i had lots of fun pasting and glueing. my fingers kept sticking together.
two pages i added to my ceiling. such beautiful pictures. reminded me of my polaroid camera, so i went to the store and bought film to take pictures. which i will post later. right now its time for me to finish up my laundry and get under the warm covers and fall fast asleep. 14more days!
ps. one last thing!! I have the tea drinking english rose to thank for my big big smile and such a lovely award! how sweet of you! i am truely so happy.
Monday, November 10, 2008
the day was spent sleeping away. sweet dreams. and yummy treats to wake up to. much work is waiting to get done. my laundry is piling up high. school books need reading. papers to be written. and my messy room is waiting patiently to be tidied up. of course i cant get anything done. because i get so distracted with silly things....
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Thursday, November 6, 2008
This is cute to.
alright im back. Ive told her over and over again that i dont know how to french braid. yet she still asks me to. speaking about hair, ive found a new way of styling my hair. i tease it at the top and pin it up with bobby pins...kinda like a half up half down, but sometimes i pull the rest into a pony tail. i like it alot, its very clean looking and makes me a bit older looking. which i love because i look much younger than i really am. everyone tells me ill appriencate it when im much much older. but for now, id like to look my age instead of someone much younger.
I feel though, no matter how old i get ill never really grow up. im in love with kiddish things like:
Monday, November 3, 2008
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Im so excited to finally see my charles michael on the 26th!! Im starting to count down the days, its been much to long since we've last been together, i miss him dearly! Thanksgiving at his house will be amazing, and with my busy weeks ahead, im sure time will fly by, and ill be jumping into his arms in no time!!