Hmmmmm, 6unimportant things that make me happy...
1. When im walking down the street and a perfect stranger compliments me. i get that cheerful, happy, lighthearted feeling inside that makes my day all the brighter.
2. Falling asleep outside under the stars. Theres something about the outside wind quietly blowing against my skin and the rustling of the leaves, the glowing of the moon, and the dark night sky. its so relaxing and peaceful.
3. Candles! Candles! Candles! Have i mentioned i love candles? the lovely smell of candles and the flicker of the light in a dark room. If i go out shopping, and all i buy is a candle i am as happy as a little kid in a candy shop.
4. Writing and sending secret letters to friends. I love to write and decorate little notes to send to my friends, as well as boyfriend. I love the feeling i get when i find a letter in the mail for me. i want all my friends to have that happy feeling once in a while to.
5. Going out for breakfast. Its my favorite. The smell of sweet yummy pancakes and eggs with some blueberries and strawberries, in a cute little cafe, the sun rising, and the morning freshness. it all makes me very very happy.
6. When im woken up with a call from charles micheal. it doesnt happen alot. he's a few hours ahead of me. so when i get a call from him saying goodmorning at 4am it puts the biggest smile on my face. and i fall back asleep with my sweet smile.
The Lovely Capture the Castle
My Sweet Jazzy from Starflower and Indigo
The Beautiful Loveology
My Ryan from Gummybears for us
Lina Girl from The Chronicles of a Missunderstood Soul