Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Oh the joys the day brings...


Shadows! I went out to the coffee shop with my sister today. We studied for a while and then walked up and down main street. It was so quiet, no one was out. All you could hear where the leaves blowing in the wind. My hair was blowing and sticking to my lipgloss. It was so beautiful though, the sun was out and the sky was bright blue! I got distracted starring into the sky at all the clouds and the funny shapes they make.




I came home and made snowball cookies and dreamt of visiting pairs, eatting at cute cafes, writing a book, living in a cute cabin in the country, sitting by the fire, and drinking hot cocoa while listening to christmas music. I know we still have Halloween and Thanksgiving coming up, but im ready for Christmas! I want to hang up the stockings, make my wish list, go shopping for friends, wrap presents, decorate the tree, and have christmas carolers at my dooor!
Oh! but first Halloween! My oh My i havent decided what to be yet...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um I <3 your photography skills.