Monday, October 6, 2008

Breakfast With Audrey


It was the perfect morning to make some homemade brownies and a cup of tea and jump right back into bed! To curl up under the covers and pretend like i was studying for my chemistry class, which is tomorrow, but actually watch Breakfast at Tiffany's. It snowed this morning, which means it was to cold to get out of bed longer than i had to to make my brownies. The weather cant seem to make up its mind. Just the other day it was sunny and beautiful, and now it decides to snow! This back and forth, cold and hot weather is making me crazy, because i dont know if its time to put away my summer clothes to make room for my warm winter clothes or if i should wait. I dont want to say goodbye to my summer dresses, so i do hope i have a few more weeks of the lovely sun!! Besides i just bought the cutest dress, i cant wait to wear! Maybe tomorrow will be sunny...

I wish for the sun
To come and warm me up
like toast in a toaster
like a matshmellow over a fire
im an ice cube longing to be melted
quick quick i cant stand it much longer

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love that movie. I can watch it everyday.