Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Im Just Company

Sillys boys, they never stop playing their video games. My boyfriend is in college, and i spent the morning on the phone with him while he played 'Metal Gear Solid 4'. I say that like i know what im talking about, when infact i dont! I just asked him what game he was playing, and it took me a while to figure out what he said...Im completely clueless when it comes to video games. Id rather bake cupcakes, or read a book, or just sit there next to him while he plays and of course pay no attention to the game, id admire at how into the game and excited he gets. He goes into his own little world when he plays his games, so it wasn't much of a conversation, but that doesnt bother me. When im on the phone with him like that, it makes it feel like im actually there. I was able to clean my room, put a load of laundry in the washer, and finish a little homework while he played away...
Todays, the 1st of the month! Which means i see him next month for Thanksgiving! Im so excited, its been to long since ive last seen him, and i have to say im in dire need of a sweet kiss

No comments: